- Registration is open until February 20, 2017. Samples must reach to the destination by that date.
- The registration fee is 195 € per sample presented.
- The EVOOs submitted should come from a batch of at least 2,500 liters, stored in the oil mill.
- Once read the Contest rules (RULES), fill out the online form attached (REGISTRATION FORM), following the instruction.
- Each submitted sample will be assigned a keyword.
- Once registered, and with the assigned key, you should send three colored 500ml. bottles of each of the samples submitted, along with two bottles or commercial packaging of the brand. Also attach the analytic bulletin with the determinations indicated in the Contest rules.
- Send it by courier to the following address:
ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE MUNICIPIOS DEL OLIVO (AEMO)
REF.No: (Include the reference number assigned during the online registration).
Campus Alameda del Obispo. Edificio Nº 3. Despachos 213-214
Avda. Menéndez Pidal, s/n
Aptdo Correos 3092
Tel: (+34) 957 040 774
Móv: (+34) 636 020 964
Persona contacto: Pilar Marín
Horario de recepción de muestras: de 9:00h. a 14:30h. (de lunes a viernes)
- Once received the physical samples, we will send a confirmation mail.