HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Registration period for EVOOs of the 2023/24 campaign will be open until March 13, 2024. The samples must arrive at their destination at the latest on March 13, 2024. The contestants who send their samples from countries that must be submitted to Customs, must especially consider the deadlines of these procedures so that the samples arrive at their destination on the indicated date.
- The registration fee is 195 € per sample presented.
- The EVOOs submitted should come from a batch of at least 2,500 liters, stored in the oil mill (those brands with a production inferior to 2,500 can register for the EVOOLEUM TOP10 Limited Production Awards).
- Once read the Contest rules (RULES), fill out the online form attached (REGISTRATION FORM), following the instruction.
- Each submitted sample will be assigned a keyword.
- Once registered, and with the assigned key, you should send three colored 500ml. bottles of each of the samples submitted, along with two bottles or commercial packaging of the brand. Also attach the analytic bulletin with the determinations indicated in the Contest rules.
- Send it by courier to the following address:
REF.No: (Include the reference number assigned during the online registration).
Avda. Menéndez Pidal, s/n. Alameda del Obispo. Edificio 3. Despacho 213-AEMO
Tel.: (+34) 957 040 774
Móv.: (+34) 654 118 418
Contact: Pilar Marín
Sample reception hours: 09:00-14:30h (Monday to Friday)
Once received the physical samples, we will send a confirmation mail.